1. The courses aim to develop IT Certified
Developers capable of contributing in the new era of Information
2. The courses cover the foundation needed to ease
through to the more advanced level of the specialized curriculum of
- E-Commerce & E-Business Web Development Professional.
- Web Server Administration & Security Professional.
- Business Intelligence & Decision Support Systems.
- Workflow Solutions Professional.
- Graphics & Multimedia Professional.
- Information Technology Professional.
3. The candidate has to be:
- University graduate. Graduates of the years:
1998/99 - 1999/2000 & 2000/2001
- Applicants must be Egyptian citizens and must
reside in Egypt.
- Good Command of English.
- Not employed or able to take a leave for a
period of six months.
- Military status: exempted or postponed.
- Applicants should not be already registered in
any other similar programs or already have any of the offered
certifications, such applications will be rejected immediately.
4. Candidates with applications fitting the above
criteria will pass an English, IQ and IT tests and an Interview.
5. IBM / Ministry of Communication and Information
Technology has the right to reject any application without giving
6. The candidate has to submit the following
- Copy of the graduation certificate.
- Copy of the personal ID.
- Copy of the military service status.
7. The applicant has to sign all the required
discipline documents presented from IBM.
8. Applicants should be committed to attend all the
program and certification tests.
9. The application should be completed and